She said to me please never change,
I simply said I'll stay the same.
Then spent my whole life wasting days,

so sad, but still I can't complain..................... The rainbows come after the rain. And hearts will mend after the pain. You'll always lose more than you gain. Please have no fears, don't be afraid. Seek the truth before you blame. And swallow pride inside of shame. You'll learn to live, you'll be okay. But learn to love the simple things.
How can a rainbow make the pain flow, and drag you down below. How can a sunset, make you upset or alone. How can a calm breeze bring you to your knees, when you're down and weak. How can an ocean make your emotions long for the notions of peace.
Why is it that I'm sad, or even get mad when things are bad. I guess that life is planned for reasons we can't grasp.
Time is of the essence, forgotten in the past. An hourglass of sand simply flowing through my hands. A pleasant peasant, the simple man. Wiser than I was back then. Never had a plan but could always stand, and walk the narrow path, hands behind back.
Like an animal under attack. I've panicked at the fact, and the truth is that pain will last as long as you're in tact.
Please be aware of your awareness. Please be kind, and don't be careless. Always try to please be patient. Teach someone how you were raised, and never judge them for their ways.
In my life there's lessons learned, broken hearts & bridges burned. Though my pain may come in waves, I can't resist the urge to hate. So many lives that I've decayed, I have no friends, my price was paid. Although I wasn't born a slave, I've never given up on faith.
It helps me know I'm not alone. This life is all I've ever known. Brought up from an empty home. Walked through hell and danger zones. Growing old is all a dream that falls apart right at the seams. But beauty hides beyond the eyes of people who live tragic lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog